Saturday, June 5, 2010

Silence

Silence is a beautiful thing. It's available when we seek it. And its even more beautiful when we seek it for the intent to commune with God. Instead of the regular PraiseMoves class, God laid it on my heart to pray. Give Him the glory He deserves in silence. And that is exactly what we ended up doing. Last night was an opportunity to commune with God in that manner. No music, no PraiseMoves, but prayer with the ladies present and praise to our Heavenly Father. Its funny how God reminds us whose in charge when He changes things up every once in a while. We can rest assure in knowing that He is Abba and knows what's best for His children.

-Raquel


"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope." -Jeremiah 29:11

"Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!" -Psalm 46:10

No comments:

Post a Comment